Friday 28 November 2014

Snowflake Cookie Yankee Candle Review



I have never wanted to eat cookies more in my life.

Now I'm very new to the whole Yankee candle trend and this is my first purchase from them. As I am slightly Christmas obsessed, what better way to get in the spirit than buying a Christmas candle. So I decided on the scent 'Snowflake Cookie' because it just looked so pretty and I couldn't stop myself. I waited impatiently for it to arrive and it didn't let me down. 

Before I lit the candle I couldn't believe how much it smelt of real cookies (I think I sat for about five minutes sniffing the unlit candle).When I finally got round to lighting it, the smell I got was fresh baking and sweet icing sugar. I thought it was going to be extremely strong, it was actually quite subtle (Although I did stay in my room the whole time and probably adjusted to the smell).

Overall I had a great first experience with this Yankee candle and will hopefully be purchasing more soon!


'Snowflake Cookie' prices range from £1.12 to £14.99 Link (get quick while there's a deal on) 

Xo

No comments :

Post a Comment