Monday 24 November 2014

Bluesky Autumn Nails

Now I know it seems strange to be blogging about autumn nails when it is soon to be winter, but because bluesky gel lasts up to 2 weeks I had to impatiently wait. (Also my blog wasn't up and running back then!). Anyway, about a month and a bit ago I found out that bluesky had come up with an autumn range, so I had to check out some of the colours.



The first colour I chose was Autumn sand which isn't my usual colour nail polish. (I'm more of a 'go hard or go home' neon nails kind of girl). But I thought I would have a change and choose a colour I assosiate more with the autumn season. It took two coats of the polish to get the full effect, but if you just wanted a subtle brown shimmer you could just leave it at one coat. The colour definetly grew on me and shimmers when light hits it. Although I still wouldn't put it up there with the favourites, it is definetly a pretty shade.


The second colour was Midnight swim similar to Midnight from the Autumn range and this was definetly my favourite of the two. The colour came out darker than I expected, but I actually ended up loving it. This is a colour you could wear with one thick coat but I did two to cover any sparse areas. The dark blue is a great shade for anyone who doesn't like nail polish too fluorescent, but it was a really nice change for me.


I've also seen that bluesky have released a limited edition Christmas range, which I'm sure I will be ordering and reviewing soon enough.

Xo

No comments :

Post a Comment