Sunday 14 December 2014

Top 5 Movies Of 2014!



5. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay
I wasn't excited about this movie because it was my least favourite book in the series, but I actually really enjoyed it. Jennifer Laurence is just flawless and the scene where she sings The Hanging Tree is so much more beautiful than I ever imagined. Watching this movie made me realise just how great this whole series is. I really can't wait for Mockingjay part 2!
Preorder it here!


4. X-Men: Days Of Futures Past:
The movie I was actually going to see was fully booked so this was a last minute decision, but I'm so glad it happened. Action/superhero movies are definitely not my first choice when I go to see a film, but this I really enjoyed. I had only seen one previous X-men when I was younger, so I thought I would get confused, but I didn't once. I also thought Jennifer Laurence was great (as always) and I would definitely watch the next one!
Buy it here!

3. 22 Jump Street:
Every great list needs a bit of Channing Tatum right?! They have done it again and come back with another hilarious movie. Jonah Hill has to be one of my favourite actors ever and he's so funny in these movies! This time they are going undercover in a college to find out who is selling drugs. I definitely laughed out loud many times in the cinema!


2. Gone Girl:
I have never felt so tense watching a movie before in my life. This film is an incredible watch! It's all very crazy but it keeps you guessing the whole time. I don't want to go too much into the story because I don't want to spoil it, but I can tell you it's a must-see!
Preorder it here!

1. The Fault In Our Stars:
I was very nervous about this movie because it's my favourite book ever! But I got the chance to go to an early screening and I was so happy to see it was made perfectly. If anybody needs a film that makes you feel every emotion under the sun, then watch this. It's a story of star-crossed lovers, who's beautiful love shines through such an unfortunate situation. I honestly think it's a must see and I recommend it to every single person out there.
Buy it here!

Xo

4 comments :

  1. Nice list! I've seen 3 out of 5 and I really want to watch Gone Girl! Heard a lot about it.

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so intense, but I definitely recommend watching it :D I couldn't take my eyes away from the screen!

      Delete
  2. I have only seen 1 out of the 5 posted here. I will definitely check out the others during my Christmas break. Same as Jeanne I really want to watch Gone Girl. I've read the book and it was very interesting. Thanks for posting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

    Eduardo @ BoomingBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend them all! Gone girl is such an interesting story! You should definitely check out the movie so you can compare it to the book :) thanks for the comment and Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too :)

      Delete