Tuesday 27 January 2015

Garden Sweet Pea Yankee Candle Review!

After a bit of a break and an overflowing list of things to write about, I'm glad to be back writing reviews and posting again. Its all been a bit hectic recently with my brothers engagement celebrations, but there has been one thing which has been keeping me going. Now although I am a recent fan of Yankee Candles, I have quickly become overly obsessed. I soon used up my previous Snowflake Cookie jar which was gorgeous and it was time to pick a new scent to fill my room.
 
The sweet perfume of delicate blooms accented with hints of pear, peach, freesia and rosewood.

The Garden Sweet Pea candle was my latest choice and it did not let me down. To be honest, when I read the name I did think it was going to smell like vegetables, but luckily I was wrong. When I lit this candle it released a subtle, sweet scent of flowers with a slight fruitiness. Although it was not as strong as my previous candle, it was so fresh and delicate.

I also love the colour of this candle and because I'm the type of person to choose a candle based on if it looks pretty, rather than on how it smells this happened to be just perfect. I do wish this was slightly stronger, but I would definitely purchase this again in the future.

I believe Garden Sweet Pea is one of the candles of the month which means its currently on sale, so if you wish to try it yourself Click Here!

Xo

2 comments :

  1. This is one of my favourite Yankee Candle scents!! xxx

    // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely become one of mine now too! Such a pretty scent! :) Xo

      Delete