Sunday 30 November 2014

Advent Calenders!

As its getting close to the 25 day countdown to Christmas, I thought I would write a post on my advent calendars. This year I may have got slightly over excited by not buying one, not buying two, but buying three advent calendars. Oh deary me..


Description: "It's the gift that gets sweeter every day! Our advent calender is filled with 24 mini beauty treasures. Open the sweet shop doors to reveal Benefit bestseller or surprise gift. It's never been more fun to countdown to gorgeous."

The first calender I bought was the Benefit candy-coated countdown. The candy shop theme is so cute and I am really having to restrain myself from peaking in the first door. I think it's currently sold out online, but you may find it in some stores and I've also seen a few giveaways.


Description: "Each window hides a scrummy european-inspired chocolate for you to enjoy, from nutty pralines to velvety truffles, all smothered in Thorntons delicious milk, dark and white chocolate. There's even an extra surprise on the big day but you'll have to wait patiently to discover what it is."

My second purchase was the Thorntons Continental Advent Calender. This just looked so fancy and everybody needs more chocolate in their lives. Also the surprise on the last day intrigued me way too much, so if that floats your boat here's the link:

Thorntons Advent Calender: £10.00



Description: "Every day you can discover a festively fragranced tea light behind each door. Will it be the new crisp winter forest scent of Icicles, the freshly-cut Christmas Garland or heavenly sweet Angel's Wings? Be delighted as you find the sweet aromas of Snowflake CookieCranberry Ice and Christmas Cookie."

This third calender is actually the family Advent Calender, but as I have recently done a review on the Snowflake Cookie Candle this excited me extremely! Having a daily tealight to make the living room smell like Christmas makes me overly happy!

Yankee Candle Advent Calendar: £21.99

Xo


No comments :

Post a Comment