Thursday 26 March 2015

No7 Stay Perfect Foundation!

Hey! I'm back again! After a long needed break to Rome (which I will write about) I'm here to rave and ramble about a few things.


No7 Stay Perfect Foundation
I mentioned this foundation in my January favourites and it's in there for a reason. Ever since I was matched to this product I have been loving it. It seems to work perfectly with my combination skin.

Boots have come up with a match made service which includes a foundation match and a lipstick match. A lovely lady working in the store approached me and asked me if I would like to try it out and ofcourse I said yes! The colour I was matched with was Warm ivory and I think it's pretty much perfect. I definitely recommend popping in to your nearest boots and trying this out yourself.

The foundation is medium coverage but it is very buildable and I end up using one and a half pumps. It lasts for a good 9 hours and most importantly does not make my t-zone super oily while still giving a great glow (Satin finish). I suffer from a very dry nose and it doesn't irritate it in the slightest.

No7 Lipsticks
I also have to rave about the No7 lipsticks! I have previously mentioned these, but the other day I decided to find my recommended lip colours based on my skin. I ended up buying two and although they look alright, there are other colours within the brand which suit my skin more (My favourite being Plum Beautiful). The lipsticks have incredible lasting power and they have a good range of colours.
 
Epilepsy Awareness Day!
Another thing I want to mention today is to all that didn't know it is Epilepsy Awareness day (Purple Day) which is very dear to my heart. I was diagnosed with a form of epilepsy when I was 9 and at times it's been quite a difficult ride. But enough complaining, let's get out that purple and raise some awareness!

You can also text purple t70300 to give £3 to Epilepsy Awareness (UK only)


Xo

1 comment :

  1. Never tried No.7 foundation but anything that helps an oily T zone out is always good! x

    Bioderma Blogger Event over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete