Monday 2 March 2015

YouBeauty Discovery Box Review!


Another day, another subscription box! I think its official that I have a serious issue with the temptation of a box of goodies. This time it's the YouBeauty discovery box and once I saw the price, I automatically had to get my hands on one!

The idea of the YouBeauty Discovery Box is to trial the latest beauty products. Each month they release a short list of products to choose from. They then send you your chosen treats and a few extra goodies for you to enjoy and tryout. Each week has a different theme and this months was Red Carpet season (which I have been obsessed with). This is all for the price of £6.95, how could you not be tempted! The box contains:

Loccitane hand cream
I seem to abuse the use of hand cream and its definetly something I don't use religiously which is not a good thing. Recently I saw a blog post about Loccitane and when I saw this option I thought it would be a great opputuniry to try it out. First of all the smell of this cream is absolutely gorgous! But I can not tell you how great and soft this made my hands feel. I may sound over-dramatic but I literally could not stop touching my hands.

Procotol face cream
When I chose this I had not heard of the brand before, but the fact that it contained collegen intrigued me. I was always going to love it or hate it and I surprisingly loved it. I like it so much I have incorporated it in to my daily skin routine. I have had a few comments on my skin recently too and I just wish I had more of the stuff.

Bare Minerals Foundation sample
Unfortuanetly the colour was way too dark for my skin but I did get to try out the texture of this foundation. Its very unusual and went on like an oil rather than a cream and I have a friend that swears by it. Im not sure its going to be my next makeup purchase, but Im definetly willing to give it a try and I'm not completely ruling it out.

Lindt chocolate balls
As soon as I saw this was going to be in the box I was automatically excited! Although this doesn't help with healthy eating, I knew I already love these and they wouldn't take long to be hoovered up. (I wasn't wrong..)

(The small magazine to explain all the products!)

So overall I was very impressed by this box. I love that you get a good choice and on the website you can learn about all of the products. I will definetly be carrying on with this subscription box and I cant wait to receive the March box.

Xo

1 comment :

  1. That subscription box sounds awesome!! I want to try it though. And i have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. In this link: http://micahmaristela.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html?m=1

    Micah x

    ReplyDelete