Friday 20 February 2015

Follow Your Dreams!

Everybody has different dreams in life. Sometimes dreams are great for you and give you something to aim for in the future. Sometimes we achieve things that we never thought we could because of our dreams.

I have been a huge dreamer since I was a very young kid. I have always had a crazy imagination and thought up the impossible.

One of my biggest dreams is to live in America. Maybe it's the atmosphere, the people, maybe it's just the big cities. All I know is that I've been obsessed by the country since I was very young. I hope to travel throughout the states I haven't yet seen one day and explore all the different beautiful sites. Now I know it's more complicated than just picking up my stuff and moving and that's what makes it a dream. It can't be easy, otherwise we wouldn't it dream at all. 

Now I know it's random and a bit cheesy to write a post about dreams but I think they are important. We all do it, it shows hope and sometimes it keeps us going. So continue to dream big and maybe one day it will all become a reality. (Cringe)

If you can dream it, you can do it - Walt Disney

Xo

2 comments :

  1. My dream is to live in America too! Especially Florida!

    http://nicolemmorgan.blogspot.co.uk/

    Nicole
    xxx

    ReplyDelete