Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas day 7 | Glamglow Supermud Mask Review!!



What even is this stuff?!

So I treated myself to the look fantastic advent calender this year as a sneaky, early Christmas present. I will do a full post on it a bit later but I just had to talk about this product.

I had seen rave reviews on Glamglow but couldn't push myself to splurge when it's so much money and it may not even work on my skin. So I was overjoyed when I recieved this in my advent calender and gave it a try straight away.

I suffer with visable pores all around my t-zone and I honestly can't believe how different they looked after I used this mask! I totally get the hype and I may even invest in a full sized version of this mask. If you also suffer from pores I highly recommend this.

Big Love, Ella x

No comments :

Post a Comment