Friday 19 December 2014

Vegan Tuck Box Review!


My latest subscription is the Vegan tuck box. Now, I personally am not a vegan but I love to eat vegan snacks and try to eat plant-based food for the most of my diet. So when I saw this box on Ellie Gouldings Instagram, I knew I had to check it out. The parcel contains around 10 items for £20.00, although you can get a mini box for half the price. I've tried most of the items that are included and they have all been delicious.

The box includes:

1. Hoots smoked bacon multigrain snack
2. Justnuts fruitful cranberry bar
3. 9bar Indulge raspberry
4. Wholeplus Choc-orange hot-pot


5. Cocomels coconut milk caramels
6. Chocolate santa
7. Free chocolate covered pretzels
8. Mr Filberts sea salt and herb mixed nuts


9. Soffles chilli and garlic pitta chips
10. Olivebranch cinnamon sweet biscuits
11. Eggnog mix

If you wish to get yourself a vegan tuck box, the link is below.

www.vegantuckbox.co.uk

Xo

No comments :

Post a Comment