Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Day Part One!

So, as my brother and his girlfriend couldn't make it for Christmas Day, we decided to have an early version! The day was filled with Christmas spirit, fun games and a huge Christmas dinner. We all decided to get in the festive mood and just have a great day! (We even had a selfie stick!)



Highlights of the day:

1. Playing Mario kart and getting my competitive spirit out.

2. Finding out my brother had been making a personalised, handmade frame for me for Christmas.

3. Stuffing my face with Christmas food and not even giving the slightest care in the world.

4. Everyone wearing their best Christmas jumpers and the Christmas cracker paper hats that it's kind of a rule to wear.

5. Listening to Christmas music load on my brothers speaker and singing my heart out.

Overall it was a great day and now I feel very impatient for the real thing! I hope I'm not the only one, is anybody else super excited?

Xo

No comments :

Post a Comment