Friday 12 December 2014

Top 5 Christmas songs!


5. All I Want For Christmas - Mariah Carey
This song is an absolute classic, it's one of those 'sing as loud as you possibly can' songs! It's definitely always on my Christmas playlist every year and always makes me smile.


4. Michael Bublé - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Michael Bublé is a bit of a Christmas legend and his smooth voice is always played in my home. This is definitely my favourite on his album and it puts me in the Christmas mood.


3. Band Aid 30 - Do They Know It's Christmas?
I had to add this song to my top 5 because it includes so many great singers and it's for such a great cause. Any song which includes Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith and One Direction, I know I'm going to love!


2. Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me
If you know me, then you will know my slight obsession with Ariana Grande! I think she's great and she's done it again with this Christmas song. If you haven't heard it yet I strongly recommend!


1. PTX Christmas - The Christmas Song/ That's Christmas To Me
Another obsession of mine is pentatonix who are an acapella group (If you didn't know yet). Every year they do Christmas right and release beautiful Christmas songs, including originals and the classics. These are the ultimate songs to put me in the spirit and put a huge smile on my face!

Xo

2 comments :

  1. Nice list of songs I'll make sure I hear them all. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Thank you for the comment :)

      Delete