Wednesday 10 December 2014

Baked Sweet Potato Flat Fries

So, my latest obsession is sweet potato fries! I have literally been eating them every single day, in every single way. Now, I'm not a fussy eater but I hated sweet potatoes, which is why I'm so suprised to love these. But they are so simple and you can have them with just about anything.

Ingredients:
1 Sweet Potato
Any Seasoning of your choice

First you slice a sweet potato into either the shape of fries or flat like mine.


Next you throw on any old seasoning. (I like a bit of salt and smoked paprika or chilli powder best.)


Then chuck them in to the oven for 20 minutes. (Give them a shake after 10 minutes.)


And there you go! I like to have mine with some ketchup or houmous but the choice is yours!

Xo

No comments :

Post a Comment